22 March 2009

R&P Episode 2:

Today's topic is...

American Idol


Alright,so American Idol,great show.Well it was,till like Season 4 then I just lost all interest.Now I just watch the tryouts,because people are just too funny.Now don't get me wrong,if you can sing and want to acheive national fame over 6 months,then by all means try out.But there are just some of us who should just sit down and watch.Like William Hung.
And this year,despite failing ratings,American idol is cutting back on all the bad tryouts.WHY?That's what gets me interested in the show.Ugh,oh well.They just lost a viewer in me.
And another thing.Why does the runner up ALWAYS become more famous than the actual winner?To me thats a waste of energy and confetti.I mean,if you win 1st place.you should be recognized as such.It's like having Barack Obama win the election,but everyones attention is drawn on John Mccain because he LOST.If you lose,you should suck it up and go home.Like Ruben Studdard on season 2.He won but guess who got more fame than him?Clay Aiken!!!That freakin fruitcake!!Eff that nigga.This wannabe hillbilly from North Carolina cant sing,otherwise he'd be the winner.He's got like 5 albums and where's poor Ruben?In Alabama,singing his heart out and no one's listening to him.Screw American Idol.Screw Clay Aiken.
And Ryan Seacrest,go fall off a cliff.
Oh,and the judges?I can imatate all 3 of them.Simon always has a freakin brom shoved up his ass,which is why hes so mean.Randy Jackson is like on drugs,because hes always laughing and smiling and sayin "You did your thing,dawg."And Paula Abdul?What is she,the second coming of Mother Theresa or something?Ghandi or Dr King or somebody?Shes just always nice,never mean."Oh you tried your hardest,""Maybe next year".Or my personal favorite,"You did great,it takes alot of courage to try out."
Does it?All I thought it took was a personal application and you have to be 16.
And that theme song.Where are we,SoCal?Am i a surfer?Do I have a house in the hills with a killer tan?

Well,American Idol.Thats my take,and I'm sure you guys can somewhat agree.

I'm outta here.
Love,peace and chicken grease,y'all.

-James

No comments:

Post a Comment