16 August 2009

25 Random Thoughts

Happy birthday to me!!!!!!Here's another episode of 25 random thoughts!

1.I dont like laughing at jokes I don't find funny.
2.Clam chowder doesn't have clams in it?
3.I'm blogging on my iPod touch!it's soo cool!
4.I won $2 on my first lottery ticket.Go me.
5.Give me that filet o' fish,gimme that fish!
6.I want some goldfish!!!
7.I'm stuck on band aids because band aids are stuck on me!
8.I want to go to the movies!!!!
9.Ah wah wah!
10.I'm tired of these motherfuckin snakes on this motherfuckin plane!
11.Google:All of lifes answers in under a second.
12.P. Diddy,you ain't no Sir Rock Obama.
13.This looks like a B...lol
14.I love watching cooking shows on a Friday.
15.Call the po-po hoe!
16.I stay up ridiculously late for no reason....
17.I'm selling my iPod when Apple comes out with the 3rd generation....
19.Hahaha I skipped 18....
20.days til college!
21.I want a Venus flytrap,and i'm gunna name is Squishy..
22.And he shall be mine,he shall be my Squishy...
23.KOBE!
24.Is it me,or can all of MJ's song titles be used in a sentence?
25.Hey,don't mess with him,he's Bad.If you do mess with the Man in the Mirror,he'll Scream and trust you sure don't want Blood on the Dance Floor...

No comments:

Post a Comment