18 November 2009

Autumn Update

Hello everyone!I haven't blogged in a while,so I thought I would give an update on my life.Freshmen year at Lasell College has thrown me for a loop.It is very similar to my freshman year in high school and boy,was that a bad year.Nonetheless,I am making it through as best I know how.I'm also broke from week to week because I'm being paid bi-weekly now.Sure,I get a fat paycheck,but damn I miss my job at Petsmart.I've also become an intern in my state Senator's office.My first day here and I'm already being hailed as a hero.It's what I do.Thanksgiving is just a few days away,and I cant wait to catch up with my cousin (whos at St. John's in NYC) and my big sis (UMass Boston) and my lil sis Chrisma (Hancock Elementary).

Yepp,I have been kept pretty busy here in Newton.I'm ready for all and any challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment